Wednesday 1 May 2013

The Skycraper Book Project. #14-24

I know I haven't been the most committed blogger lately, but I have a (small, unworthy) excuse! Exams are two weeks away and Ihave been busy procrastinating-_-

That's one thing I hate about exams- they're always on when the weather is best! Not fair!

Back to the topic we are here to discuss:
In recent days, the ones where this blog has been abandoned, I got through only 10 books. It could have been a lot more, but like I said, I had no choice but to spend tine doodling all over my study timetable. I'm sorry, okay?

So here it is:
Book #5 - Slated, by Teri Terry

Book #6 - Looking for Alaska, John Green

Book #7 - The Host, Stephanie Meyer

Book #8 - Paper Towns, John Green

Book #9 - Will Grayson, Will Grayson, John Green

Book #10 - Ender's Game, Orson Scott Card

Book #11 - Bridge to Terabithia, Katherine Paterson

Book #12 - the book thief, Markus Zusak

Book #13 - If I Stay, Gayle Forman

Book #14 - Between Shades of Gray, Ruta Sepetys

Book #15 - Wicked Lovely, Melissa Marr


Follow me on goodreads to get the next books I will be reading:)
Ellie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment