Monday 15 July 2013

Pinterest-My New Found Love

Right, so for the next month, my Granny is staying in our house. Which, also means that my sister is bunking in with me in my room. Yay. Please note sarcasm.

I love my sister, yeah, yeah, etc, etc.
I also love my double bed...

Solution to (not really a big) problem:
Don't sleep
If i don't sleep then I can't be woken up by her snores..right? 

I don't know, give me a rest, I'm really tired.

So at around half two-ish, in the App Store i found this little thing called Pinterest. 

Yeah, I stayed up till six on this app. In Ireland, for all you people in countries that are not this one that i am in right now, its seven thirty. Can you feel my headache?? Because I feel it pretty strong.

It's absolutely brilliant and addicting and fun and all things magical, wonderful and great. Don't buy it. You'll never be able to stop. That I can promise you.

On Pinterest you can do really exciting things like look at loads of pictures of clothes, animals, celebrities, crafts, and food. 

You can put all these pictures on pin-boards so you can look at them again. It's like a magazine you've made for yourself. Pretty awesome.

Pinterest, I hate you. You're the bloody most brilliant thing on the interwebular hole in reality where Internet is...

I'm going to go sleep now.
Or maybe not.



P.s I did not write this with a monotone deadpan voice speaking it in my head.. This blogging app will not let me use exclamation points. Exclamation point.

No comments:

Post a Comment